Stoner Fastest at Sepang
Casey Stoner is fastest again after Sepang Test Day 2.
Sepang MotoGP Test – Stoner Fastest on Day 2
Casey Stoner’s switch to Honda is looking like it has worked well, with another fastest result at the Sepang test on Day 2.
Run in the usual sweltering tropical heat, the day finished with Stoner just in front of team mate Dani Pedrosa, with the other Repsol Honda of Dovizioso filling the top 3.
Yamaha riders filled the next to spots on the list, with Ben Spies marginally faster than Jorge Lorenzo. Marco Simoncelli was next on his Honda.
Valentino Rossi missed the entire day wth sickness, but had been ninth fastest on Day One.
Day Two Times
1. Casey Stoner AUS Repsol Honda Team 2m 0.171s
2. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda Team 2m 0.229s
3. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Repsol Honda Team 2m 0.531s
4. Ben Spies USA Yamaha Factory Racing 2m 0.824s
5. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Yamaha Factory Racing 2m 0.931s
6. Marco Simoncelli ITA San Carlo Honda Gresini 2m 1.033s
7. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN San Carlo Honda Gresini 2m 1.439s
8. Colin Edwards USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 2m 1.738s
9. Bike #T2 JPN Yamaha test Rider 2m 1.792s
10. Hector Barbera ESP Aspar Team 2m 1.909s
11. Alvaro Bautista ESP Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 2m 2.035s
12. Nicky Hayden USA Ducati Team 2m 2.208s
13. Bike #T1 JPN Yamaha Test Rider 2m 2.596s
14. Randy de Puniet FRA Pramac Racing Team 2m 2.604s
15. Loris Capirossi ITA Pramac Racing Team 2m 2.624s