2011 San Mateo USA Motorcycle Show
Images from the 2011 San Mateo USA Motorcycle Show.
2011 San Mateo Motorcycle Show Pictures
The 2011 San Mateo Motorcycle Show was held November 18-20 2011. Just south of San Francisco, the show is the opening event in the Progressive Motorcycle Show circuit, which features 12 stops around the USA over the next five months.
Click on any of the thumbnails to open the gallery of large images. Also check out our “Custom Bike Gallery” from the Ultimate Builder Custom Bike event held in conjunction with the show.
For information on each picture scroll down
1. Infineon Raceway Promo Girl
2. Marketplace section of show featuring lots of vendors.
3. The new 2012 R1 Yamaha
4. Brawler, by Darwin Motorcycles
5. Erik Buell Racing 1190RS Superbike
6. Michael Williams neat 100cc cafe racer based on a 1976 Kawasaki KH100
7. Doug Wothke and Polly, check out Dougs incredible adventures at motosapiens.org
8. The 2012 GSX-R1000 Suzuki
9. Kawasaki stand had a feature where you could design (colour in) a Kawasaki.
10.Supermoto race in the car park, in the rain.
11. Burgman trike scooter
12. Steve McQueen Triumph Limited Edition
13. Harley Davidson girls and the Switchback
14. Tech 3 MotoGP bike
15. Triumph Tracker
16. Yamaha V Max blinged with genuine Yamaha accessories.
17. Yoshimura GSX-R750 Suzuki
18. 2012 ZX14 has huge cans!