Yamaha Sepang VIP MotoGP Tour
Yamaha will be conducting a VIP MotoGP tour to Sepang in October 2009.
Yamaha Motor Australia will be conducting a fully escorted Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix tour allowing you to get close to the MotoGP riders on and off the track.
From Sepang’s VIP Paddock Village you will enjoy fantastic views of the track and pit lane, while in the evening you can grab those sought after autographs as you meet the riders at your hotel.
Details of the tour are below.
5 NIGHT FULLY ESCORTED 5-STAR TOUR 21 – 26 October 2009
Staying at the Pan Pacific Kuala Lumpur International Airport Hotel. Register NOW to be one of the limited 20 people to join us on the 2009 Yamaha MotoGP VIP Tour in, Sepang Malaysia!
BOOKING CUT OFF DATE IS 23 APRIL 2009… Your Yamaha VIP Tour will include:
• Return flights to Kuala Lumpur (ex Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth – Malaysian Airlines and/or Singapore Airlines – flights will be booked through FCM Travel)
• 5 nights accommodation @ Pan Pacific International Airport Hotel – including breakfast (this is also the riders hotel)
• Transfers (airport-hotel-circuit-tour)
• Day Tour including city sight seeing (Petronas Twin Towers etc), Batu Caves and shopping
• 2 Days VIP Hospitality at the Sepang Formula 1 GP Circuit, Malaysia – includes circuit access for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• Welcome dinner – meet and greet the Yamaha MotoGP race team STARS over dinner with some exciting cultural entertainment. This is your chance to get rider autographs and your photo with the stars
• Pit walk
• VIP commemorative gift AND MUCH MORE…
TOUR COST IS ONLY $4,499 per person, twin share. $1,500 deposit (deposit is not transferrable and non refundable) required at time of booking and full payment required by 31st July 2009. Register to join this exciting VIP tour to meet our MotoGP stars…
For further information and to register please contact Yamaha Motor Australia, Amanda Hieronymus (02) 9757 0064.
Yamaha strongly recommends any person joining this tour obtains travel insurance Terms and Conditions Tour Cancellation – Tours may be cancelled at short notice if one or more of the following occur:
• Insufficient number of persons to operate a tour
• Inclement weather
• Other major incidents beyond Yamaha’s control If a cancellation occurs for any of these reasons all affected guests will be notified at the earliest possible opportunity. Any monies paid will be refunded in full.
Refund – Refunds other than Tour Cancellation will not be issued.
Deposit – Deposit of $1,500.00 is required by 23rd April 2009.
This deposit is not transferrable and non refundable (except in the event of Tour Cancellation as per above).
Personal Effects – Yamaha will not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of any property belonging to a guest, however caused.