2014 Suzuki Hayabusa in Australia – Includes Limited Edition
2014 Suzuki Hayabusa
The 2014 version of Suzuki’s evergreen Hayabusa has arrived in Australia. Sporting new paint and graphics, the 2014 is available in a tasteful blue/silver – named Pearl Vigor Blue/Pearl Glacier White by Suzuki. The ’14 Hayabusa will also be available in a limited edition red/black version.
The Limited Edition red version, otherwise known as Candy Daring Red/Glass Sparkle Black, will be limited in Australia to 25 units only.
In addition to the red/black scheme, the Limited Busa gets:
- Special colour scheme in red/black, with special graphics.
- Front calipers have black colouring and red “Brembo” lettering.
- Red pin-striping on wheels.
- Two-tone red and black-coloured seat with special design.
- Matte black-coloured pillion footrest.
- Dark gold-anodized chain adjuster, front fork outer tube, front fork adjuster, front fork cap, steering stem nut.See your local Suzuki dealer for more details.