Arrow pipes for Triumph twins
Arrow Special Parts, in collaboration with Triumph, has developed a range of eye-catching exhaust systems for the Bonneville, Thruxton and Scrambler twin cylinder models
Arrow Special Parts, in collaboration with Triumph, has developed a range of eye-catching exhaust systems for the Bonneville, Thruxton and Scrambler twin cylinder models. The street-legal stainless steel systems combine the race-bred technology of Arrow Special Parts with the retro design of the modern classic 865cc range.
The weight saving provided by the use of stainless steel is significant, not to mention the improvement in performance – and a distinctive sound. The Scrambler two-into-one system is designed to complement the unique styling of the machine and features cutting-edge engineering and clean lines. The system also features rider and pillion heat shields and will retail for $1595.
Meanwhile, there is a choice of two systems for the Bonneville, Bonneville T100 and Thruxton: the classic two-into-two exhaust ($1995) or the sporting appeal of the two-into-one ($1595) setup.
Please contact your local Triumph dealer for more information. Deliveries will commence from July this year on a pre-order basis.
Triumph genuine accessories are:
* Covered by a two-year Triumph warranty if bought with the bike (one-year warranty as standard);
* Designed and developed in conjunction with the bike;
* Subjected to rigorous testing procedures, racking up equivalent to 190,000km riding;
* Developed to complement bike handling and stability;
* Subjected to extreme humidity and salt spray testing and
* Reliable quality products that will enhance the Triumph ownership experience.