Piaggio MP3 300
Piaggio have added more cc’s and a larger wheel to the revamped MP3 300 triple wheeled scooter.
A while back we tested Piaggio‘s head turning 3 wheel scooter, the MP3. We rode both the 400 and the 250. The unique dual front wheels provide unrivalled stability on the road, providing awesome front end grip for enthusiastic “sports” commuters, and a confidence inspiring surefootedness that new riders would enjoy.
The new MP3 300 further develops these features with the addition of the larger 300 Quasar motor for more grunt and ease of use compared to its predecessor. A new 14 inch rear wheel and all new body styling enhance the design to offer the most refined MP3 to date.
MP3 300 Features
* Larger liquid-cooled, 4-valve, EFI, 278cc engine
* Ride by wire throttle control technology.
* 65 litre under seat storage
* New 14 inch rear wheel with 140/60 tyre.
* New screen and body styling include redesigned ergonomic seat and passenger backrest.
Colours include Silver, Black, Red and Blue
MLP is at $9,990 plus on road costs